DRAGON BALL FighterZ erhält heute ein kostenloses Update sowie einen neuen Patch für Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch und PC via STEAM.
FighterZ Tournament ist ein neuer Online-Turnier-Modus, der einige neue Match-Regeln mit sich bringt und in einem finalen 8-Spieler-Turnier endet. Die Gewinner und Zweitplatzierten eines jeden Turniers erhalten spezielle Belohnungen und Z-Trophäen. Letztere können im eigenen, brandneuen Z-Trophäen-Raum ausgestellt werden.
Z-Trophäen-Räume, das zweite neue Feature, sind für jeden Spieler einzigartig und können mit den Z-Trophäen, die sie gewonnen haben, sowie mit Lobby-Avataren ausgestattet werden. Außerdem kann die Hintergrundmusik geändert werden. Zusätzlich können die Z-Trophäen-Räume von Freunden besucht sowie die eigene Sammlung den Gästen präsentiert werden.
Die Liste mit Anpassungen, die der neue Patch mit sich bringt, sind unten aufgelistet (auf Englisch):
- Fixed an issue where game behavior changes by being at left or right side.
- Fixed an issue when Super Dash does not end immediately when cancelling an opponent’s move.
- Fixed an issue, where Super Dash charges upwards when the opponent uses Vanish at the same timing.
SUPER DASH, Z CHANGE, GUARD CANCEL CHANGE:
- Fixed an issue where if the player hits the opponent near the ground, they will immediately land on the ground.
Z CHANGE, GUARD CANCEL CHANGE:
- When used against an opponent guarding, the hit stun value has been changed to match the same as when using Super Dash.
GUARD CANCEL CHANGE:
- Increased recovery timing while receiving hits, making it difficult for follow-up attacks.
- Increased the stun time.
- The camera will trigger effect animation after a combo hit.
- Players will now be able to view the amount of active DRAGON BALLs during cut scenes in the match.
Mid-air Dragon Rush:
- Added mid-air attack attributes.
- After guarding or after receiving damage and not being able to use Z Change, players will now also be unable to use Z Assist.
- Players will now be able to perform Special Moves at the beginning of Ground Dash
- Fixed an issue where if the player uses Z Change against an opponent that uses Vanish at the same time, the character joining the fight will attack an empty area.
Input Special Move:
- Adjusted so that Z Reflect will not be prioritized over inputting Special Move commands after Guarding.
GOKU (SUPER SAIYAN):
- Ground Dragon Flash Fist (Light, Medium): removed mid-air attack attributes. To avoid being countered by crouching heavy attack.
VEGETA (SUPER SAIYAN):
- Jump ↓ Heavy Attack: the movement of this attack will now connect more easily when the opponent is horizontaly aligned with the player.
- Z Assist: Adjusted so that the blast effects will not disappear while Piccolo is still within the screen frame
- Ground Special Demon Slicer (Light): Adjusted so that players will be able to follow-up with a Super Attack or Vanish when the move connects with the opponent and bounces on the ground.
- Mid-air Special Demon Slicer (Light, Heavy): This move now has a faster trigger rate. Fixed the falling speed after executing this move and increased the stun time for opponents affected by this skill.
- Demon Shocker: Extended hitbox. Adjusted hit effect. Enabled to trigger Super Dash or Z Change when the move hits.
- Demon Shocker (diagonally): This move will now have a faster trigger rate.
- Crouching Unique Attack: This move will now have a faster trigger rate. The hitbox of this attack has also been increased.
- Standing Light Attack, Follow-up 1: Increased the attack’s reach and effect. Added a landing recovery frame. This skill can now be executed before landing on the ground.
- Standing Light Attack, Follow-up 2: Changed the movement and effect of the skill. This attack will now switch positions with your opponent when it connects. Added a landing recovery frame and mid-air attack attribute
- Crouching Unique Attack, Jump↓ Unique Attack: Fixed an issue where the Ki Blast’s lower section doesn’t explode on impact when used against Android 18’s barrier.
- You must die by my hand!: This move can now be executable while knocked down and or after receiving several attacks. This move will now have a slower trigger rate but increased damage.
- Death Saucer: Adjusted the hit effect when the disk returns to the screen, adding a sliding knockdown effect.
- Standing Light Attack, Follow-up 2: Fixed an issue where the attack animation becomes buggy when hit in a specific position.
- Standing Light Attack, Follow-up 1: This move will now trigger at a faster rate.
- Standing Light Attack, Follow-up 2: Enabled Unique Attack with Z Combo
- Ground Shining Slash (Light, Heavy): Removed mid-air attack attributes. To avoid being countered by crouching heavy attack.
- Heat Dome Attack: The hitbox for this attack has been increased.
- Crouching Unique Attack: The hitbox on the first-contact for this attack has been increased. When hit, the knock-back effect of the opponent has been changed.
- Barrier: this barrier will now be able to protect allies’ Z Assist
- Z Assist, Mid-air support attack (Unique): the support area of this skill has been increased.
- Crouching Heavy Attack: The hitbox of this skill has been increased when the attack is aimed downward.
- Charging Ultra Volleyball: The player will now be unable to perform any actions until they land on the ground after executing this move.
- Galactic Donuts: Fixed and issue where the game bugs out when the move hits the opponent’s assist.
- Afterimage: Increased the stun time.
- Solar Flare: Reduced recovery frame on whiff and when guarded.
- Jump ↓ Unique Attack: Fixed an issue where the Ki Blast’s lower section doesn’t explode on impact when used against Android 18’s barrier.
- Ground Mystic Ball Attack (Light): This move now has a slower trigger rate.
- Pearl Flash: Increased the stun time while falling. When used, it will now be harder to go behind the opponent.
- Standing Medium Attack: Reduced hit stun.
- Standing Heavy Attack: This move now has a faster trigger rate, an increased speed and an increased upward hitbox.
- Saibaman (Light, Medium): The recovery rate while using this skill has reduced.
- Too bad: The 2nd hit of this move now has a faster trigger rate.
- Hell Flash: Fixed an issue where the final hit of the Hell Flash is blocked, when triggered with an Ultimate Z Change at specific positions.
- Hell Flash: The distance between the player and the opponent after using this skill has been increased.
- Z Assist: When used against an opponent, their guard recovery rate has now been reduced.
- Hell Heat: This skill will now hit multiple times.
- Hell Heat (Long distance version): Changed to trigger the move quicker and changed recovery frame shorter on whiff.
- Wolf Fang Fist, Gale Claws
- Wolf Fang Fist, Reverse Wolf Fang Fist, Neo Wolf Fang Fist, Wolf Fang Fist: Pack Attack, Wolf Fang Fist: Finisher: This move-set is now made easier to use against an opponent mid-air.
- Crane Strike: Reduced landing recovery frame.
- Neo Tri-Beam: Increased damage for the first initial hit, as well as adjusted damage allocation.
- Potential Unleashed (Heavy + Unique): Adjusted so that damage increases by holding the button
- Standing Heavy Attack: Extended hit stun on guard.
- Crouching Heavy Attack: Reduced the movement distance when using this attack.
- Bros. Kamehameha: Fixed an issue where the opponent appears during the skill cut-scene
- Realized Power: Adjusted so that the skill can more easily connect with Ultimate Z Change. Adjusted the hit animation, so that it doesn’t disturb the skill cut-scene anymore.
- Ground Realized Power: The upward hitbox for this move has been increased
- Mid-air Realized Power: The opponent now falls to the ground when hit by this move.
- I keep improving: Fixed an issue where Z Change is available along with Meteor Attack after the move hits.
- Super God Shock Flash (Medium, Heavy): The player will teleport before attacking. This move now has a slower trigger rate.
- Divine Void Strike (Light, Medium): Made the timing to repell Ki Blast faster.
- Jump ↓ Heavy Attack: This move will now be easier to land on opponents horizontally.
- On a scale of one to ten, I'll give you a three!: Made the timing to repell Ki Blast faster.
- God of Destruction's Rampage: Changed to trigger the move quicker and adjusted the movement speed.
- Sphere of Destruction: Changed to trigger the move quicker and made all recovery frames shorter.
- God of Destruction's Wrath: Changed to trigger the move quicker. Added super armor in the middle of movement.
- God of Destruction's Judgment: Reduced recovery frame after the move hits.
- God Slicer Dance: Increased damage.
- Holy Light Grenade: Adjusted the hit effect of the final hit, and made easier to connect with Ultimate Z Change
- Standing Medium Attack: Reduced hit stun.
- Barrier: Now enable to protect allies’ Z Assist.
- Excellent Full Course: reduced recovery frame after the move hits. Adjusted opponent’s knock back.
- Revenge Assault: Increased the recovery time after hitting the opponent, and increased the distance of the player from the opponent after executing the skill.
- Raging Meteor: Increased the stun time on the opponent on the final hit.
- Crouching Heavy Attack: The downward hitbox for this move has been increased.
- All Special Moves: The armor invincibility buff now has a faster trigger rate.
- Jump ↓ Heavy Attack: Players will now be able to cancel the move by jumping.
- Omega Finishing Blow: Increased minimum damage.
- Standing Medium Attack: Increased the movement speed for this attack.
- Divine Order: Made it easier to perform a follow-up with Eternal Justice after the move hits.
- Lightning of Absolution: Fixed an issue where the effect does not appear properly when the move hits in high attitude.
- Kaioken (Additional Unique Attack, ↓ Additional Unique Attack): This move now has a faster trigger rate.
- Kaioken (Additional Medium Attack): The player is now invincible while spinning.
- Kaioken: Increased early input for additional attacks when the screen turns dark.
- Crouching Unique Attack, Jump↓ Unique Attack: Reduced the character’s recovery frame.
- Jump ↓ Heavy Attack: Reduced recovery frame. Reduced movement speed and attack continuation time.
- End game: Fixed an issue where the skill’s effects aren’t shown properly at certain times.
- Death Drop: Fixed an issue where the camera becomes abnormal during the K.O cut-scene.
- Z Assist: Fixed an issue where returning as Cooler from Z Assist, the opponent becomes unmovable from Cooler’s push.